Wednesday

Close up.

The photographs I took this week are looking at the bright colours of the fresh food and the way they are tightly stacked.


I also continued exploring the idea that the supermarket is a really big building/space which towers over the food and people inside....
I think the first to photographs work better as they are taken on an angle, guides the viewer eye down to the people. If i was going to do photo's straight on i think it would work better if i was able to zoom out more to emphasize the idea.




untitled


I also looked at other places which could have a similar composition to the shopping aisles.


although I think this photograph below is better (lighting and compositionally) it doesn't fit with the series as well as the one I have used as the centre line is too high... even though the one used is also too high it is a lot closer.



I also like this photograph of the library because of the high angle used, it is similar to the technique used by the photographers I have been looking at. 



No comments:

Post a Comment